But can you feel this magic in the air?
Just a girl who makes edits and things
But can you feel this magic in the air?
swiftrecords replied to your photo “HANDWRITING TAG! TAGGED BY: Lily (swiftrecords) NAME: Anna…”
ugh you’re handwriting and drawings are so cute and it’s ridiculous
pfft no, you’re the sweetest. yours is so precise and easy to read, mine just becomes more and more messy as I go on :)
swiftrecords replied to your photoset “Château de Villandry, France Some more shots of the castle and it’s…”
you’re killing me with you’re pictures of France, I want to go there so badly will you go with me please?! I’m sure you know the best places to go now
Yes a thousand times! I’m already dying to go back to Europe. Hah, it’s all thanks to my uncle, he practically lives in France half of the time.
Buying Speak Now at a Starbucks in New York City
Hi there! It’s not a bother at all, I adore listening to people’s covers and yours was so beautiful. You’ve got a wonderful voice. White horse is one of my favorites as well and you absolutely did it justice. I’ll just add a link to your post so that people can listen to it. Good luck with everything!
Château de Villandry, France
Some more shots of the castle and it’s gardens. There was another area with a more natural looking garden, as well as a place for them to grow herbs and vegetables but I didn’t end up taking many pictures of those ones. Needless to say, the gardens here were fantastic and seemingly never-ending.
FAVORITE FOOD: Spaghetti Bolognese or my mum’s cakes"She says nothing at all,
but simply stares upward into the dark sky
and watches, with sad eyes,
the slow dance of the infinite stars.”
- Neil Gaiman, Stardust (read this book!)
Yeah, she probably was, I just thought the wording was a bit ironic. What restaurant? Not quite sure what you’re talking about there nonnie. But I think they both seriously need to rephrase how they handled that situation because it was immature on both parts and they both owe each other an apology at least. Well, I have no idea, I think it’s a clever idea for a song, what with the whole concept of a Dear John letter, and maybe she would have gone with it even if his name wasn’t John. But it doesn’t change the fact that it was so obvious that her calling John pretentious was ridiculous.
Flash forward and we’re taking on the world together
Château de Villandry, France
Some shots from above of both the castle and it’s gardens.
I was tagged by Lily (swiftrecords), who’s so nice and always has the best questions for these kinds of things.
1. If you could have any job in the world, whether made up or real, what job would it be? Superhero, astronaut, teacher, etc.. Um… I actually would stick with wanting to be a cinematographer, I’m having so much fun learning things about film in college and actually being able to apply that (and maybe make a film that could bring awareness/ help people) would be amazing.
2. If you could live in a different time period, what would it be and why? Does the future count? Like I’m super excited to see what people come up with and if we’ll ever have flying cars and all the kinds of things you see in Back To The Future and movies like that. But if it would have to be a historical time period, I’ve always been a fan of the Renaissance, and I’d love to be in Italy and experience that.
3. If you could travel to any planet in our solar system (safely obviously), which planet would you go to? Why? Part of me wants to say Pluto, for obvious reasons. But I think I’d actually like to go to Neptune. I love it’s color and I think it’s really interesting that it kinda has rings surrounding it but you can’t really see them. (Yes, I did research the planets for this.)
4. Between Jesus and Gandhi, which person would you rather travel with and why? Gandhi, because he’s more of an inspiration to me than Jesus is and I just think his insights on things are fascinating. Plus, he seems like he’d be a better choice to actually help me figure out things in my life.
5. For an hour, would you rather go to the Amazon Rainforest or the Sahara? The Amazon Rainforest. I’ve been to enough deserts and I’ve always been more fond of rainforests and anything green.
6. If you could answer one of the world’s greatest mysteries what would it be and why? (Like solving: is the pandora’s box real, what happened to Amelia Earhart and her plane? etc) Eeep, I really don’t have a clue. I think it’d probably be something along the lines of if there’s really some God or higher being out there watching over us. I don’t know if that’s what you meant, but yeah, that’s probably what I would like to have answered.
7. Out of any superpower imaginable, which one would you choose to have for the rest of your life? Um… I think I’d maybe choose something like persuasion, being able to talk people into doing what you wanted. Because there’s so many people in power who make awful decisions and we’re sort of in the process of killing the world that someone needs to do something about it. Not that I’m any expert in what we’d need to do about it, so maybe super intelligence along with it. I don’t know. But I think just in general (without thinking of saving the world) telepathy or healing is pretty cool.
8. If you could live in any fictional world which one would it be and why? (Harry Potter, Star Wars, Avatar, etc) This is literally a question I’ve spent hours thinking about on my own. I think I’d want to live in the Inkworld (from Cornelia Funke’s Inkheart) because it’d be amazing to experience that and you could have someone read you into whatever world you wanted to go to. From there, I think the two first worlds I’d visit would be Harry Potter (obviously) and the world of Neil Gaiman’s Stardust.
9. Would you rather travel across the Pacific Ocean by plane or boat? And who would you go with? Mmh, I think I’d go with a boat, because I’m not a huge fan of flying and I think it’d be a bit more fun and interesting to go on a boat, even if it takes longer. I’d go with my dad, because that’s something he’s always wanted to do.
10. What’s your 2 least and most favorite words? My best friend and I have a thing about the word lovely, and I really love the word ethereal. Phlegm and pus are two words that just sound as gross as they are, so I’ll go with those two.
11. Batman, Superman, or James Bond? I’m unashamedly a huge fan of Superman, no idea why, but I just love him. This question is a bit biased though because I’m not too big a fan of violence so I haven’t really seen that many James Bond movies and I’ve been too afraid of Heath Ledger’s Joker to make it through Batman.
1. What activity do you do that makes you feel most like yourself?
2. What makes you feel nostalgic?
3. What is a question you always find yourself asking? Why can’t you find an answer to it?
4. If you could get rid of one of your responsibilities, which one would it be and why?
5. Which of the five senses would you keep if you could only keep one?
6. Is there a crime you’ve considered committing? If yes, what was it? If no, why not?
7. Who would your godly parent be if you were a demigod or what Hogwarts house are you in?
8. Is there one lyric that’s really touched you personally? What is it and why has it touched you?
9. If you could either go into space or the deepest parts of the ocean, which one would you choose?
10. What time of day do you feel most energetic? What do you do during those hours?
11. If you were to write a book, what would it be about?
madeof-starlight, thestryofus, reminiscing-just-the-other-day, stringofflight, jasminestarful, thestoryofswiftie13, thistrainrunsoffitstracks, seencoloursfade, noteonthedoorwithajoke, spearmint-eyes, tasteofheavens